Used Walk In Freezer For Sale
Used Walk In Freezer For Sale. Refrigerant Handling Licence.
Used Walk In Freezer For Sale
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- walk-in(a): (of e.g. closets or refrigerators) extending very far enough back to allow a person to enter; “a deep walk-in refrigerator”; “walk-in closets”
- enter by walking; “She walks in at all hours, as if she lived here”
- person who walks in without having an appointment; “the emergency room was overrun with walk-ins”
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a “fridge” for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- Pokémon has 493 (as of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokémon.
Ant KT's Hot Tub
Speaking of "Staying Warm," we in Tok Alaska are experts! In January we had two weeks of -50 to -77 degree weather, and even now you guys in the "south 48" are 30 degrees warmer than us. (yes, even Minnesota!)
Here is how we dress to go for a brisk walk on a winter day, perhaps out to the woodpile to bring in another cord of wood….
And here is our pride and joy, our home-made hot tub! It is made from a discarded insulated fish tote. (the turquoise thing on the inside) Since Alaska has a thriving commercial fishing industry, these are fairly common. It’s about 4 ft X 4 ft, just the right size for two. (No more!)
It is cleverly plumbed with a small "on demand" propane water heater we found at a yard sale, which hangs beyond the deck rail just out of sight. We also have a little pump to keep the hot water circulating if it gets cool while we are out there.
Our hot tub is on the deck behind the house, very private! We have used it in temperatures as low as zero, though it’s a little uncomfortable getting in and out at that temperature. We have an insulated lid for our tub, and a cover for the water heater for freezing nights. I built the wooden "surround" and seating around the tub from our own native spruce.
You just can’t imagine how nice it is after a hard day in the wilderness to climb into the warm liquid envelope, under the midnight sun, pop a beer, and listen to the wolves howl in the distant hills.
We usually heat the water to around 103 degrees before jumping in, and it will hold that temperature for about an hour. When the water gets "stale" in a day or two, it is perfect for watering the garden!
In winter, the drained hot tub doubles as a big outdoor freezer, for moose and caribou. Just can’t beat it!
Stay warm! I know I will!
Your Ant Kathy & Uncle Jack in Tok, Alaska